Social Media Manager
Please note: this position is currently volunteer-based!
Collective Culture is seeking a social media manager to work within our communications team. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, knowledge of Toronto’s cultural landscape, and the ability to work well in a team environment, and has an invested interest in the queer and POC community.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist in managing Facebook & Instagram pages (includes posting, caption creation, and copy editing)
- Assist in creating and editing the bi-monthly newsletter
- Weekly phone or skype check-in with co-founder
A regular week with no content launches 2 hours
Content launch weeks 2 - 6 hours
- Located in Toronto and is available for weekly meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience managing social media content is an asset but not required
- Ability to work well in a team
- Can be contacted via email
- Can use Google Docs and Google Calendar
How to Apply:
Please send a brief cover letter and resume that includes your social handles, and (if applicable) a sample of your work to email@example.com. Reference “Social Media Manager” in the subject field.
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, January 23, 2020