Collective Culture is looking for someone to assist with the grant writing process for our 2020 projects. This ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, knowledge of the grant writing process, and someone enrolled or has completed some form of post-secondary education.
Roles & Responsibilities:
Research grants, sponsorships, and donations. Our team has already begun the funding application process. We are looking for someone to help us tailor our applications to the remaining grants we will be applying for over the next 6 - 7 months.
- Located in Toronto is ideal but not required
- Excellent verbal and, written communication skills
- Bilingualism is an asset
- Excellent organizational skills
- Previous experience writing grants, and/or the desire to develop experience
- Ability to work well in a team
- Can be contacted via email
- Can use Google Docs and Google Calendar
How to Apply:
Please send a brief cover letter, resume, and (if applicable) a sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Grant Writer Volunteer" in the subject field.
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, January 23, 2020