Please note: this position is currently volunteer-based!
Collective Culture is looking for an executive assistant. The ideal candidate is someone who wants to learn about event production, content creation, has fantastic organization and communication skills, and has an invested interest in Toronto’s arts and culture scene, as well as the queer and POC community. Most importantly, we are looking for someone who is creative and enthusiastic about learning.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Keeping track of up and coming projects and deadlines
- Assist in scheduling and organizing meetings
- Assisting with the creation of work plans
- Assisting during project rollouts and content drops
- Must be available for weekly meetings (via phone and/or in-person)
The hours required will be dependant on the projects and events taking place. During important projects and events we estimate 3 - 6 hours per week. During regular weeks with no content drops or events taking place, we estimate 1 - 2 hours a week.
- Located in Toronto and available for weekly meetings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- A desire to work in event production and/or content creation
- Knowledge of film and tv production is an asset but not required
- Experience in event production and/or content creation is an asset
- Completed or enrolled in post-secondary education is an asset but not required
- Can be contacted via email
- Can use Google Docs and Google Calendar
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Executive Assistant" in the subject field.
Deadline to Apply:
Thursday, January 23, 2020