Job Title: Visual Development Assistant
Reports to: Head of Visual Communications
Overview: Collective Culture Montreal is seeking a Visual Development Assistant to work within our visual communications team. The ideal candidate will have excellent graphic design skills, video editing skills, a keen sense for curation, a knowledge of Montreal’s activist landscape, original ideas they are willing to share, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the development of Collective Culture Montreal's visual brand.
- Assisting in the development of content for Collective Culture Montreal's crowdfunding campaign.
- Assisting in the creation of original graphics/video content for promotion/marketing material.
- Organizing a schedule for the release of visual content with our marketing team.
- Working closely with the written communications team.
- Assisting in post production work for video content (including editing and colour correction).
- Attending weekly/biweekly meetings.
- Reside in Montreal and/or Toronto.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Well versed in Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop.
- Knowledge of colour correction and sound editing for video content.
- Can be contacted via email.
- Can use Google Docs and Google Calendar.
- Previous experience working on crowdfunding campaigns is not required, but preferred.
- Proficiency in french is not required, but preferred.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include a portfolio with links to previous video and graphic work. Reference “Visual Development Assistant” in the subject field.
April 2nd 11:59 EST