Job Title: Translator
Reports to: Head of Written Communications
Overview: Collective Culture Montreal is seeking a Translator to work within our communications team. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, a knowledge of Montreal’s activist landscape, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate written content from English to French.
- Assist in the creation of bilingual written content.
- Attend weekly meetings to organize and develop written content.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Previous experience in translation is preferred.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Can be contacted via email.
- Can use Google Docs and Google Calendar
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include a sample of previous translation work. Reference “Translator” in the subject field.
April 2nd 11:59 EST