Job Title: Social Media Manager
Reports to: Head of Communications
Overview: Collective Culture Montreal is seeking two social media managers to work within our communications team. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, a knowledge of Montreal’s activist landscape, and the ability to work well in a team environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage Facebook & Twitter OR Manage Instagram & Tumblr.
- Managing, organizing, and posting content on social platforms.
- Creating captions for posts.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Previous experience managing social media content for large scale events.
- Bilingual (French & English).
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Can be contacted via email.
- Can use Google Docs and Google Calendar.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter, resume, and sample of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “Social Media Manager” in the subject field. Additionally, in the subject field please specify which two platforms you would prefer to work on i.e.: “Facebook & Twitter” OR “Tumblr & Instagram”.
April 2nd 11:59 EST