Job Title: PR & Marketing Assistant
Reports to: Head of Communications
Overview: Collective Culture Montreal is seeking a PR & Marketing Assistant to work within our communications team. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, a keen sense for curation, a knowledge of Montreal’s activist landscape, original ideas they are willing to share and the ability to work well in a team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Curating and managing outgoing information.
- Sending our press kit to media outlets in both Montreal and Toronto.
- Assisting in the development of a marketing strategy for the second edition of the festival.
- Working closely with the written and visual communications teams to develop content.
- Harness social media for marketing purposes.
- Being the liaison between internal and external contacts including: guests, press, and CC:MTL collaborators.
- Reside in Montreal and/or Toronto
- 1-2 years experience in PR & Marketing for large scale events.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong organizational skills.
- Can be contacted via email
- Can use Google Docs and Google Calendar
- Proficiency in french is not required, but preferred.
- Strong knowledge of management, marketing, and public relations.
How to Apply:
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reference “PR & Marketing Assistant” in the subject field.
April 2nd 11:59 EST